2018 VOCAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED
Before preparing your application, please read our 2018 Vocal Scholarship Information Brochure, which details eligibility criteria, selection criteria and guidelines for applying.
Follow these steps to make your application:
- Click here to download the application form and save it to your desktop or a folder.
- Open the form with Adobe Acrobat DC to complete the form electronically.
- Save your completed form to a folder that also contains your curriculum vitae, a current repertoire list, your proof of age/citizenship, and reference letters as applicable.
- Highlight all files, right-click and select ‘Send To’ then ‘Compressed Zipped Folder’. The zip file must not exceed 10MB.
- Complete the submission form below, and upload the zip file when prompted.
Applications can be accepted via post on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for more information.
Applications close at midnight on 30 September 2017.
For those applicants shortlisted for live a live audition and interview, these will be held in Melbourne on the 11 and 12 of November.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION FORM